Rabu, 30 Mei 2012

11 di kuching sarawak - Google Blog Search

11 di kuching sarawak - Google Blog Search


How to Listen IKIM.FM using iPhone, iPad, Android Devices and <b>...</b>

Posted: 30 May 2012 06:13 PM PDT

May 31, 2012 by

IKIM.FM

If you're living in an area where there is no radio reception of IKIM.FM like in Bintulu, Sarawak where I live right now, you might want to check out this article. I have transferred to Bintulu from Kuala Lumpur in Aug 2008, where I used to listen to IKIM everyday whether in the car while driving to work or at home. I was really disappointed when I discovered that there is no radio reception for IKIM.FM in Bintulu, unlike in two major cities in Sarawak; Kuching and Miri.

During that time (2008), I decided to write directly to IKIM on this matter, and below is the e-mail reply from them:

Assalamu'alaikum

Terima kasih atas kiriman email di bawah.

InsyaAllah IKIMfm sedang memohon pertuntukan tambahan drpd kerajaan utk menambah bilangan pemancarnya di seluruh Negara. Memang setakat ini hanya Kuching sahaja ada pemancar IKIMfm di Sarawak.

Sdr boleh cuba ikuti IKIMfm menerusi siaran online (internet) dengan search di google. Ada beberapa website yg menyediakan link ke radio kami.

Sekian, terima kasih.

However, until now there is no sign that Bintulu will have a reception for my favorite radio channel.

Until then, there is no reliable IKIMfm online streaming until recently. The native online stream at their website is usually offline and not reliable.

TuneIn

If you notice recently, there is a specific internet radio app called TuneIn. I decided to download it on my HTC One X smartphone and my iPad. How delighted I was when I discovered that IKIM.FM is available as one of the channel, and the quality is very good and reliable. It is also available using computer browser.

Check the link below for TuneIn and check out IKIM.FM is you're living overseas or a place like Bintulu!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ads